**Event 4th August 2016 – Held by the Planning Institute of Australia in conjunction with Community Housing Industry of Victoria**
2pm – 5pm,
Russell Kennedy Lawyers
Level 12, 469 LaTrobe Street
PIA member $45, $60 for non-members
- Jack Panton, acting CEO of Port Phillip Housing Association – a PowerHousing Australia member organisation
- Steve Staikos – Community Housing Federation of VIC
- Gary Spivak – City of Port Phillip
- Becky Sharpe – Dept. of Health and Human Services
- John Timmer – Baptcare Affordable Housing
- Jeanette Large – Women’s Property initiatives
This event will be as informative as it is engaging. The focus centres on the real issues faced when developing and/or managing affordable housing, all delivered by professionals from varied organisations working in the sector.
To register: www.planning.org.au/vic
For further information please contact:
Carmel McCormack – email@example.com
Housing Affordability – view the flyer for this event here.